Shane.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On September 4, 2017 12:35:26 PM "Chris" <chrismedley@...> wrote:

Nope, program still crashes after installation of the kodi screen reader add-on om kodi 17.4

Which ever way you install it, through the kodi repo, via zip or the installer

From: Tim Grady
Sent: 04 September 2017 01:19
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Questions on Kodi 17.4.

It certainly does.  If you are running 16.1 update the reader plug-in

running 16.1.  I don't remember where to do that but you need version 1.07

at least.  Then just install kodi 17.04.  It works.  The first thing you

should do after you have it running is enable unknown sources.  The reason

people can't get the 17.04 to work is only because they don't update the

kodi reader.