reading bullets

Paul Martz <skewmatrix@...>

I'm reading a web page (using Google Chrome for a browser, if that matters), and the page makes extensive use of bullet
points. As I arrow down, JAWS starts every line with "bullet" or, even more annoying, "hollow round bullet". Is there
some way to make JAWS quit reading the bullets?

I tried turning off reading graphics, but that has no effect. These are not graphics. They are actual characters. Next,
I went into the Dictionary Manager and tried to create an entry for the bullet character with a replacement word set to
a space, but that also had no effect.

Any other ideas? If I have to hear "bullet" and "hollow round bullet" for every line of this web page, I'll have to be
admitted to a psych ward. LOL.
-Paul