Yes I am using w10.

lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

On 9/2/2017 1:40 PM, dennis wrote:

are you using windows 10? i'm using 7. i wonder if that has anything to do with it.

On 9/2/2017 12:38 PM, Maria Campbell wrote:

My status line is working after the last upgrade to TB which was last week I think, and JAWS 2018.

lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

On 9/2/2017 1:15 PM, dennis wrote:

using the 2018 beta and latest version of thunderbird. the jaws kercer is working. someone said the statice line was being read but mine is not.

On 9/2/2017 11:59 AM, john.falter wrote:

Is the JAWS cursor working with the latest version of Thunderbird?