Re: Jaws2018 and outlook

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Does the crash occur if you use control+Y?

Richard

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Alan Robbins
Sent: Saturday, September 2, 2017 9:53 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws2018 and outlook

Richard,

I updated the subject line as we’ve drifted into another topic.

Generally, I use Ctrl, shift, tab to get out of an existing inbox and back to the tree. Then, as you, I use first letter navigation to  get to whatever folder I want. When I hit enter to take me into that folder, Outlook crashes, and JAWS becomes often unresponsive. I generally don’t use the Ctrl Y choice unless I need to open something not available on the trees via the way I described.

Al