From: Randy Barnett
Sent: Friday, September 1, 2017 9:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS 2018 and Edge

It just strikes me as strange that a Screen reader developer like VFO would have an installer that requires the use of the touch cursor to read the dialog box if useing Jaws 18 for the install.:)

On 9/1/2017 2:39 PM, Joseph Norton wrote:

I actually ran the install self-voicing.  It gave the 25% increment indicators.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10