Jaws2018 OCR

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

I installed the beta on my Win 10 1703 machine and the settings migrated fine after getting sighted help since the beta wasn’t talking …

My main interest is in the OCr using a flatbed scanner since Openbook does not work on this system and FS seems to have left it in the lurch.

I successfully scanned a page with my Cannon LIDE 110 scanner.

However, what can you do with that text once you have done the scan?

There doesn’t seem to be any options other than maybe copying and pasting it somewhere, but if that is the case, I’ll just use my iPhone with Seeing AI.

Richard