Re: FW: [win10] Critical advisory: do NOT update to Fall Creators Update if you plan to use JAWS 2018 with Edge due to performance problems

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

I will do as you ask. But why is this considered by MS and VFO to be acceptable? It has been years now and still no working Edge support for 1709 and very limited basic functionality for 1703. As you say the OS and UWP are useing the Edge rendering engine more and more and we are Just left out completly!
People get on me for "hating on" MS and VFO but what I was warning everyone about is happening.

On 8/31/2017 10:21 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
> > Hi all, > > For those testing JAWS 2018 (especially those testing support for > Edge) and if you happen to be a Windows Insider (or thought about > upgrading to upcoming Fall Creators Update), be sure to read the > below notice to the end, as it WILL affect everyone at one point or > another. Thanks. > > > > *From:* win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] *On > Behalf Of *Joseph Lee *Sent:* Thursday, August 31, 2017 10:18 PM > *To:* win10@win10.groups.io

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.