Punctuation settings for different voice profiles

Sameer

Dear List Members,

Kindly inform me if the Punctuation settings made through Settings Manager are specific to a particular voice profile or are they common across all voice profiles?

I had set the Punctuation settings to read quotation marks when the punctuation level was “All” while I was using the Eloquence voice profile. But when I switched to the Vocaliser Expressive voice profile, the quotation marks were being read even when the punctuation level was set to “Most”.

Thanking all in advance for any & all assistance.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India