From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of James Malone
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2017 7:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Kindle Keyboard Commands with Jaws 18

Don't know if this will work with Kindle, but the reading
commands are located in the Jaws help under Keyboard
commands. Try and use Insert key plus left or right arrow to
read prier or next word, or Insert key to read by Prier line
which is up arrow, or next line which is down arrow.

Would also suggest checking out to see if Jaws will work
with Kindle through a Google search.

Hope this helps.