Dr. Jeanette McAllister
757-346-0708

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 1, 2017, at 8:00 AM, Jason White via Groups.Io <jason=jasonjgw.net@groups.io> wrote:

I tried Edge and it's working here without any of the problems you mentioned.

I'm running Windows 1703 (Build 15063.540).

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2017 11:16 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Edge and Jaws 2018

Hi, I installed Jaws 2018 and tried to use Edge. Jaws is not working in edge. It starts in the address bar and when I tab it seems to cycle through the buttons very slowly. I cant seem to scroll through a web page either. It also crashs and unloads completely without restarting. Is it just me or are you all having similar problems?
I am running Win 10 v16278