Re: MS Excel causes Jaws 18 to hang, Win10

I've been working in Excel on my Windows 7 PC at work all day today and had zero problems. I have also used it on my Windows 10 laptop and have not noticed any sluggishness and it is not crashing, either. Hope you figure it out, it seems to be back to normal for me. I am a Jaws Beta tester, but mostly use Jaws 18 when I'm at work.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Alan Robbins
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2017 4:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: MS Excel causes Jaws 18 to hang, Win10

Yes, this is the exact problem that is happening with some folks. I have written to VFO and apprised them of this. They are well aware and are working on it. MS issued some type of Office update the other day, I believe it was Tuesday, 8/29 in which many folks felt the problem had been solved. I have only had what you describe during one work session since then. I agree it is very frustrating. All I can suggest is to write to VFO with your experience.

Best,
Al