From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Farfar on Laptop
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 10:35 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Messages with bulk in the subject line

Glenn,

First, you need to change the subject line yourself if you want to change
the thread.
Second, the [bulk] is automatically inserted by various ISP spam tracking
engines; we do not do it ourselves.
Thirdly, you have been on this list long enough to have seen at least one
solution on how to set the JAWS dictionary to skip over pronouncing the
[bulk].
Fourthly you are welcome to strip [bulk] out of any messages you send, which
you did not do when you replied -- you may look below in the thread and
you'll see evidence of that.

Sorry, Charlie!

Dave Carlson