From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ed Culpepper
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2017 1:58 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Kindle Keyboard Commands with Jaws 18

Hello –

I am new to Jaws, having migrated from Window-Eyes. Using Jaws 18 I was attempting to read and study a book on my Kindle with accessibility plug-in. To my dismay the keyboard commands I am accustomed to using with WE 9.5.4 and Kindle to navigate reading do not produce the expected results. For example, Read Previous sentence

CTRL Shift  Up Arrow (or Left Arrow) does not read anything but announces “selected.” Is an alternate set of keyboard commands available for reading with Kindle and Jaws 18? Please direct me to a URL or send me a list of keyboard commands off-list if you have such a list in a file on your computer.

Thanks – Ed Culpepper