I can send the link to the screenreader.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On August 30, 2017 2:34:49 PM "ratshtron" <northstarr1950@gmail.com> wrote:

hmmm, where one get a copy of 16.1? thanks.

Legend has it that on Tuesday 8/29/2017 04:08 PM, Chris said:
Its the same here with 17.4 crashes still

Went back to 16.1 as that still works ok

Maybe when the addon is updated it will work possibly???

From: <mailto:hshaneclark@gmail.com>Shane clark
Sent: 29 August 2017 21:49
To: <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Questions on Kodi 17.4.

Hello everyone,

Would anyone happen to possibly know, if Kodi 17.4 is accessible with
Windows 10 and the screen reader that comes with Kodi? I know it's
accessible with Windows 10, but when I try to install 17.3 and use it with
the Kodi screen reader, every time the screen reader begin speaking, Kodi
crashed. So I was just wondering if anybody may have already installed the
latest version of Kodi, and tried it out?

Thanks, Shane.