From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carol Smith via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 4:39 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Margins with word 2007 through 2016

OK, something funny is going on here.  This has happened to me twice in the last couple of days.  I wrote the command you listed, but slightly different.  I wrote alt plus p and then m.  I then went on to explain about the different types of margins that are already there to choose from.

The other day, I was taking notes in Notepad and went back to read them and everything was gone that I had typed in.  There was other material above that section, but the new portion disappeared.  I was using Jaws for the Notepad and am now using WE for the email.

I mean, this is strange because I could hear everything I had typed in on both documents.  Oh well, I guess it must have typed with no audible ink left on the ribbon, grin.  I guess I had better quit fooling around and get back to my email.

Carol

On 8/29/2017 7:20 PM, Bill White wrote:

Hi, Carol. The best way to set margins in Word is through Page Setup. This is accessed with the following keystrokes, providing that Virtual Ribbon is not checked in JAWS:

ALT, followed by P, M