Re: Double spacing with word 2007 through 2016

James Malone

Thanks much. This was very helpful.

James

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 3:52 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Double spacing with word 2007 through 2016

Margin in word:

Alt+P+A

Best from,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of James Malone
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 11:10 AM

Yes it does. I thought about it later and came to the same conclusion. I usually don’t do a lot of writing, but a client of mine does. She’s taking a ESL course and needed help with a lot of the Jaws commands and standard windows commands.

One more question though. What is the best way to set a Margin within word? I usually use the Center text control E, or paragraph indent by tabbing, but if there is a set way to pass this on to her, I would like to know.

Thanks again.

James

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carol Smith via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 4:11 AM

Hi James,

If you think about what you want to do, the combos are easy. Control 1 for single spacing control 2 for double spacing control 5 for 1.5 spacing.

I hope this clears up your question.

Carol

On 8/28/2017 11:34 PM, James Malone wrote:

Okay, what is the spacing combo? Is it the control 1, 2, or 5?

Best:

James

From: main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io> [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carol Smith via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2017 6:39 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>

Hi James,

You can set the spacing for a document before typing. If you have already typed the document, you can make changes by selecting the portion you want to change and then pressing the spacing key combo you desire. This action will only change the portion you select.

You can make as many changes as is necessary for your document.

Carol

On 8/28/2017 7:26 PM, James Malone wrote:

Hey Carol, Somehow I knew you had the answer to this. I follow your post regularly. Is this while typing a document, or does this need to be done first?

Thanks again.

James

From: main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io> [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carol Smith via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2017 4:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>

Double spacing is control-2, single is control-1 and 1.5 spacing is control-5. I put the others there in case you might need them some time.

Carol

On 8/28/2017 11:51 AM, James Malone wrote:

Hi all, What is the keystroke to doublespace your document within word for 2007? Will the same keystrokes apply to 2010, 2013, and 2016 as well?

Thanks for any help.

James

http://www.cdbaby.com/jamesmalone

James Malone, (916)212-5397http://www.tunecore.com <http://www.tunecore.com/>

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.