From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 3:52 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Double spacing with word 2007 through 2016

Margin in word:

Alt+P+A

Best from,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of James Malone
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 11:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Yes it does. I thought about it later and came to the same conclusion. I usually don’t do a lot of writing, but a client of mine does. She’s taking a ESL course and needed help with a lot of the Jaws commands and standard windows commands.

One more question though. What is the best way to set a Margin within word? I usually use the Center text control E, or paragraph indent by tabbing, but if there is a set way to pass this on to her, I would like to know.

Thanks again.

James