Thanks, Shane.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On August 29, 2017 5:22:58 PM "netbat66" <netbat66@gmail.com> wrote:

have you tried unloading jaws before you load it? my computer will crash when i
have two screen readers running at the same time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Shane clark
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 1:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Questions on Kodi 17.4.

Hello everyone,

Would anyone happen to possibly know, if Kodi 17.4 is accessible with
Windows 10 and the screen reader that comes with Kodi? I know it's
accessible with Windows 10, but when I try to install 17.3 and use it with
the Kodi screen reader, every time the screen reader begin speaking, Kodi
crashed. So I was just wondering if anybody may have already installed the
latest version of Kodi, and tried it out?