From: Shane clark
Sent: 29 August 2017 21:49
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Questions on Kodi 17.4.

Hello everyone,

Would anyone happen to possibly know, if Kodi 17.4 is accessible with

Windows 10 and the screen reader that comes with Kodi? I know it's

accessible with Windows 10, but when I try to install 17.3 and use it with

the Kodi screen reader, every time the screen reader begin speaking, Kodi

crashed. So I was just wondering if anybody may have already installed the

latest version of Kodi, and tried it out?

Thanks, Shane.

Sent with AquaMail for Android

http://www.aqua-mail.com