How do I find what is updating; W7, MS 2010, J 18.0

Mike Ulrich <mulrich@...>

I just fired up my laptop after three days from being away from it.

It is running hard, I can hear the fan blowing like a hurricane,  and when I was in MS Outlook 2010 setting an appointment; it was annoyingly lagging and operating mind numbing slow!

So how would I find out if there’s any updates coming in, and what program they are updating?

Michael D. Ulrich

Just an ordinary average blind guy!

Florida Council of the Blind

Fundraising Committee Member

!**********!

FCB 7th Annual Blind Fishing Tournament!

Saturday March 19, 2018!

Cape Coral Yacht Club; 5819 Driftwood Pkwy. Cape Coral, Fl. 33904

Mike’s home phone: 239-540-7431

Mike’s cell phone: 239-565-5845

Mike’s email: mulrich@...

ichael D. Ulrich

Just an ordinary average blind guy!

Florida Council of the Blind

Fundraising Committee Member

FCB 7thth Annual Blind Fishing Tournament!