Re: Double spacing with word 2007 through 2016

James Malone

That did the trick. Thanks to both you and Carol.

James

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kevin Hourigan
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2017 7:55 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Double spacing with word 2007 through 2016

Insert F will do it.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carol Smith via Groups.Io
Sent: August 28, 2017 6:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Hi again,

I am not good enough with Jaws yet to say which things it does or does not speak.  But, in this case, the control plus 1, control plus 2 and control plus 5 are all windows commands while in Word.  Unless Jaws has some assigned key for control plus 2, it should work.  Also, in case I did not mention this, the numbers are the ones on the number row, not the keypad.  Does Jaws have a way to read how things are formatted in Word?  This would be the best way to find out if the change took effect.

Take care,

Carol

On 8/28/2017 7:38 PM, James Malone wrote:

Hi Carol, When trying to use  -control plus 2, I notice Jaws doesn’t say anything in regards to if it’s double spaced or not. Is this normal?

Best:

James