Re: Double spacing with word 2007 through 2016

Kevin Hourigan <kevinthourigan@...>

You can also change the spacing in Styles

Control, shift, S

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carol Smith via Groups.Io
Sent: August 28, 2017 6:39 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Double spacing with word 2007 through 2016

Hi James,

You can set the spacing for a document before typing.  If you have already typed the document, you can make changes by selecting the portion you want to change and then pressing the spacing key combo you desire.  This action will only change the portion you select.

You can make as many changes as is necessary for your document.

Carol

On 8/28/2017 7:26 PM, James Malone wrote:

Hey Carol, Somehow I knew you had the answer to this. I follow your post regularly. Is this while typing a document, or does this need to be done first?

Thanks again.

James