From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2017 6:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Which internet browser do you prefer and why?

Hi all!

Chrome Browser works great for me.

I like it much better than firefox, because you have one virticle menu to do everything. I did a tutorial on using the Chrome Browser, I will put it on the list, or email me privately.

Chrome is very fast with loading pages, and it is very secure. Many of the key commands are the same as firefox.

Also, if you use NVDA, I am using MS Edge with NVDA, and I am liking it better than Chrome, because it drains very little from the battery. NVDA works as well in Edge, as JAWS works in Chrome.

With JAWS, Chrome is the best browser to use by far.

David Moore