Re: Which internet browser do you prefer and why?

Richard Turner

I find FireFox more accessible than Chrome.
I like that FireFox updates itself easily from time to time.
It takes a little getting used too since it uses the term BookMarks for what IE called Favorites.
But, once you get used to it, I think it is excellent and far superior to Internet Explorer on any system, but especially Windows 10.
Richard

On Aug 28, 2017, at 3:43 PM, Nickus de Vos <bigboy529@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all
When I had Windows 7 I always used Internet Explorer as my main browser, though from time to time I also used Firefox a bit.

Now with Windows 10 it feels to me like Internet Explorer isn’t quite cutting it for me anymore. It’s often slow and sluggish and it also crashes from time to time giving all sorts of errors.

I think it’s time to try something else and switch over to that as my primary browser.
I haven’t tried Chrome yet, but from what I understand it’s also accessible with Jaws these days and I know Firefox is also accessible. So my question, which of the 2 do you prefer to use and why? Which do you find most accessible and easier to use?

Thanks

Nickus