From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of rogerbailey81@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 12:52 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: RE: How to mark un-read messages inwindows live mail

I have already deleted that set of instructions because it was long and
complicated and I did not understand most of it. The dire warnings that were
included in it scared me off too. Are you saying that those instructions did
not include going into the registry or are you saying that adding that file
is an alternative to the instructions? Do you mean that I can just download
the file and install it?

unread, and then press enter to activate the default ok button.

5. Repeat step 4 to label any other unlabeled graphics that you want to
label.
6. If you close and reopen windows live mail, the jaws setting for reading
graphics will have returned to just reading labeled graphics.