Re: Outlook 2010 calendar

Jason White

I generally just use tab and shift+tab to navigate between appointments in Day View, and press enter to reveal the details, if notes or other fields that aren’t displayed by default are necessary. There are also JAWS keystrokes for the calendar, but I haven’t needed them.

A not so obvious suggestion: if you need to know who has been invited to a meeting, use Alt+h, U to invoke the scheduling assistant (even if you aren’t the meeting organizer). It will show a list of invitees and their availability.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2017 6:46 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Outlook 2010 calendar

Hello,

I need to get up the nerve to switch to JAWS from Window Eyes on my work laptop.  We’re on Windows 7 and Office 2010 here at work.  I listened to Raul Gallegos’ podcast on what to expect with Outlook, but it only covered mail.  Can someone please give me a quick overview on what to expect for the calendar?  I am so dependent on the Window Eyes Outlook Calendar that pulls my appointments into a quick summary window; I need to know how I will efficiently access my schedule while using JAWS.

Robin Van Lant | Sr. Program Manager

Strategy & Performance Management | Key Equipment Finance

720-304-1060 | Robin_Van_Lant@...

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114