Outlook 2010 calendar

Van Lant, Robin

Hello,

I need to get up the nerve to switch to JAWS from Window Eyes on my work laptop.  We’re on Windows 7 and Office 2010 here at work.  I listened to Raul Gallegos’ podcast on what to expect with Outlook, but it only covered mail.  Can someone please give me a quick overview on what to expect for the calendar?  I am so dependent on the Window Eyes Outlook Calendar that pulls my appointments into a quick summary window; I need to know how I will efficiently access my schedule while using JAWS.

Robin Van Lant | Sr. Program Manager

Strategy & Performance Management | Key Equipment Finance

720-304-1060 | Robin_Van_Lant@...

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114