Outlook 2010 calendar

Van Lant, Robin

Hello,

I need to get up the nerve to switch to JAWS from Window Eyes on my work laptop.  We’re on Windows 7 and Office 2010 here at work.  I listened to Raul Gallegos’ podcast on what to expect with Outlook, but it only covered mail.  Can someone please give me a quick overview on what to expect for the calendar?  I am so dependent on the Window Eyes Outlook Calendar that pulls my appointments into a quick summary window; I need to know how I will efficiently access my schedule while using JAWS. 

Robin Van Lant | Sr. Program Manager

Strategy & Performance Management | Key Equipment Finance

720-304-1060 | Robin_Van_Lant@...

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.