Re: Using JAWS to download book from Audible.Com

Mike Ulrich <mulrich@...>

Thanks, your input does indeed help.

Michael D. Ulrich
Just an ordinary average blind guy!
Florida Council of the Blind
Fundraising Committee Member
!**********!
FCB 7th Annual Blind Fishing Tournament!
Saturday March 19, 2018!
Cape Coral Yacht Club; 5819 Driftwood Pkwy. Cape Coral, Fl. 33904
Mike's home phone: 239-540-7431
Mike's cell phone: 239-565-5845
Mike's email: mulrich@...

ichael D. Ulrich
Just an ordinary average blind guy!
Florida Council of the Blind
Fundraising Committee Member
FCB 7thth Annual Blind Fishing Tournament!