From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <@Sieghard>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2017 08:23
Subject: Re: Using JAWS to download book from Audible.Com

Also, as a member you can sign up for the Daily Deal email where each day
you get an email with one book which is between $2.95 and $5.95, most are
$395 or $4.95 and they sometimes are popular best sellers and I have bought
many a good book this way.
There are also occasional sales where you get an email and if you click on
the link in the email you can choose books from a list of 100 or 200 books
and all are a set $4.95 or something like that or you get a list where you
can pick 2 books for one credit and so on.
I use Audible almost exclusively and have the Platinum membership which
currently I am paying monthly, $22.95, along with all the special deals I
usually don't run out of books to read/listen to. I probably do easily 50 to
80 books from Audible a year.
I should say that I don't listen to eBooks, I listen for pleasure and
listening to a TTS reading a book no matter how good a TTS to me is not
pleasureable, I want a good human reader who gives the narration some
character.

Regards,
Sieghard