From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2017 6:14 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using JAWS to download book from Audible.Com

The Audible app is free.
The books can cost $15 to $45 individually.
You can get a membership with 1 credit a month, which will get you most books, for $14.95 per month. Or, a Gold membership gets 12 credits at once for $149.50, which brings your per credit price down to about $12.59. There is also a Platinum membership that get 24 credits at once, but trying to read 24 books a year from one source is nothing I've tried to accomplish.
All the details are on their web site.
HTH,
Richard

On Aug 25, 2017, at 5:37 AM, Mike Ulrich <mulrich@...> wrote:

This app sounds pretty cool. How much does it cost, I'm assuming it's a monthly subscription cost?

Sent from a land far far away in a not so distant time zone!

On Aug 25, 2017, at 2:27 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <@Sieghard> wrote:

If you have an iPhone (I assume Audible would also be accessible on Android) I can only recommend to use the Audible app. As was pointed out already, on the iPhone the app is super accessible and it's super easy to listen to all your books. I have been an Audible member since 2010 I think and have probably 700 or 800 books by now and I can easily find and download any of them by author or title and listen or re-listen to them. The app let's you go directly to any chapter, you can skip by chapter or by time interval and there is a built-in sleep timer and if you have any Airplay enabled speakers or an Apple TV you can also Airplay your book to those.

Regards,
Sieghard