From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2017 8:51 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: asining key board commands to different keys?

that keystroke works with the standard up arrow key. If you have the capslock key set to work like the insert key, you could do capslock plus the regular up arrow.

I use the NumPad insert plus the regular up arrow all the time.

But you could keep your hands off the numpad by using the capslock.

HTH,

Richard

On Aug 24, 2017, at 5:06 PM, Tom Lange <lange85@...> wrote:

Hi,

Offhand, I haven't a clue how you would set that up, especially for just one application. Are there other keystroke combinations that you want to change, or just the insert+up arrow on the num pad? If there are other combinations that you find troublesome, why not change to the laptop layout while you're in the app, then switch back to the desktop layout when you're finished. It may be more hassle than it's worth, especially if you're bouncing in and out of that window all the time, but hey, I thought I'd throw that out as a possible suggestion anyway.

 Tom

Sent from my iPhone 7

On Aug 24, 2017, at 4:04 PM, jeff armstrong <jeffarmstrong1380@...> wrote:

Shannon;

Do you not want to use the actual “insert”+”home”  keys either?  or the “insert”+”up arrow key” combination?  Are you just wanting the command combo to be on the main keyboard/ alphanumeric and modifier keys?

Jeff Armstrong