Re: alphabetical file list

Carol Smith

I don't know if this will apply to Windows 10, but with windows 7, under view settings, go to sort order (o) and press enter on name and this resorts the names again.

Carol

On 8/24/2017 2:39 PM, Mike B. wrote:
Hi Mario,

How do you get the, Name split button, to show?  When I'm in a list of files, & tab I only get a desktop split button.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
From: Mario
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2017 6:55 AM
Subject: Re: alphabetical file list

for Windows 7,  press tab when you're on the list of files and press
enter on the name split button. you are returned to the file list which
should now be in reversed order (ascending order). BTW, this reverses
the order if you press enter on the name split button again.

I believe this also applies (works) in Windows 10.