From: Jennifer Frazier [mailto:jenniferlynnfrazier@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, Aug 24, 2017 9:42 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: PDG Images

Good Morning All,

Does anyone have the steps to scan a document into an accessible PDF?
I need to pass them on to people so they can provide me accessible
PDF's. Secondly, any advice on what, preferably free, programs or
steps I can use to convert a PDF image into an accessible one?

I'm running Windows 10and Jaws 17.02729

Thank you,

Jennifer

.