From: Shannon
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2017 9:33 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: asining key board commands to different keys?

Hello all,

I am not at all sure how to explain what I want to do but I am going to try.

Jaws has a Key stroke “Insert Num pad 8” Which in the keyboard help says that it “JAWSKey+UpArrow
Says the current line.”

This key stroke in my time collection program reads the job and job type.

What I want is exactly what this is doing but, I want to make a different set of keys do this action. I want to keep my fingers off the number pad.

I would prefer something like Ctrl Shift J.

And if possible make this only apply to one program.

Can I do this?
If so I want to do the same thing to the “insert numpad7” JAWSKey+Home
Says the text from the beginning of the line up to the active cursor.

Can I mimic the behavior of these key strokes with different keys?

Thanks a lot!

Shannon