From: rogerbailey81@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 4:10 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: RE: How to mark un-read messages inwindows live mail

I am tempted to subscribe to that list, but I am drowning in email as
it is and I am having a particularly difficult time reading it right
now anyway. That is, I am reading on the web. My WLM is completely
crashed. When I try to open it I just get a notice that it has stopped
working and I am given abutton to click so that it can close and search
for a solution on line. When I do that it just closes. I do not want to
mess with the registry. I do not have enough technical knowledge to do
so and those instructions largely did not even make sense to me because
of my ignorance. If anyone would ruin his system by messing with the
registry I would be one of the most likely to do so. I have tried
uninstalling my WLM and reinstalling it and that did not work. So,
short of refiguring my registry, is there any way that any of you can
suggest to just get my WLM working again?

unread, and then press enter to activate the default ok button.

5. Repeat step 4 to label any other unlabeled graphics that you want to
label.
6. If you close and reopen windows live mail, the jaws setting for
reading
graphics will have returned to just reading labeled graphics.