Re: Spell checker for face book?

Donna <mermaid7@...>

Nope...Sorry no spell checking feature in Facebook. You would have to use a program to write your messages, spell check, then copy & paste to Facebook.

Donna

When compiling an email, I use the spell checker for office 365.  My question is, as stated in the subject line.  Is there a spell checker for face book?  I don’t want to create a word document then just cut and paste it into a face book post. There must be an easier way to check my spelling and grammar before posting to a social media such as face book or google plus.