From: Pablo Morales [mailto:pablocmd2014@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, Aug 24, 2017 11:08 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Programming Language

I lost my sight also, and I crossed that bridge that you are crossing
now. The time and practice are going to make you understand what the
screen reader is saying when it reads a line of code.

I work a lot with C++, but I think that she is looking for a development
platform with enough accessibility, specially when she wants to work
with combo boxes and controls.

Any way, give time to the time. Your brain will start understanding what
you were able to see before.