Re: Keyboard shortcut to the taskbar

Carol Smith

Hi, if this was already listed, I apologize. To get to the taskbar and notification bar are both Windows built-in commands. For the taskbar, press windows key plus the letter t. For the notification bar, press windows key plus the letter b.

Carol

On 8/22/2017 6:52 AM, Nickus de Vos wrote:
Hi all
Is there a Jaws or Windows keyboard shortcut to jump directly to the taskbar in Windows 10?
Currently I use the Windows key D shortcut to jump to the desktop, then I tab over to the taskbar, but a direct shortcut would be much quicker.

Thank you

Nickus