Re: Programming Language

Annabelle Susan Morison

If I start with Python, is there a manual out there that I can study? Better yet, can Python be programmed in a text editor like Notepad?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Pablo Morales
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2017 6:53 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Programming Language

I am not understanding your question well. I guess that you are asking the following:

What language is able to create accessible programs for visually impaired users as well for sighted?

I am confused because when you are talking about programs, languages and users each part is independent.

You create a program using a language, the operating system runs the program that you created, but the user will access the program that you created, no the language.

All languages could be accessible or not accessible at all. It depends on the way how you created the programs.

If you are just starting, you can start with Python, there are developing inviroments very accessible, or you can use visual studio, that also is very accessible.

Now the accessibility of the programs that you create depends on the way how you created, so it depends on you.