Von: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] Im Auftrag von Pablo Morales
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 24. August 2017 13:49
An: main@jfw.groups.io
Betreff: Jaws not finding content in word 2016

Hi all,

The following problem is happening on 3 different computers running Jaws 18 last release on windows 10, and word 2016 office 365.

When I have a word document opened, and I press insert + control + F to find a string. When I press enter to start the find function, 90% of the times jaws says, string not found.

However I know that that string is there so I try to use the word find function, pressing control + F, then I press enter.

Yes, using the find function on word, I am finding strings that jaws  is not able to find.

What is happening here? Why the find function  in jaws is not working consistently?

Thanks for all,