From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tim Ford
Sent: 24 August 2017 07:33
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Using JAWS to download book from Audible.Com

I just signed up for Audible.com, and purchased (free trial actually) my first book.  I see it on the Audible web site in my library, and a button to play it from there, at least I assume that is what the button does.

Instead, I want to download it into my laptop so I can transfer it into my Victor.  How do I download my book from Audible using JAWS?

Tim Ford

then