Re: Using JAWS to download book from Audible.Com

Vaughan Dodd

Do you have the Audible Download Manager, which is a bit clunky?

Can't help with the transferring to Victor bit - don't have one.

Personally: I go to Audible with Jaws and preferred browser, make my purchases and then just use the iPhone Audible app and it all works pretty well most of the time.

Vaughan.

On 8/24/2017 6:33 PM, Tim Ford wrote:
I just signed up for Audible.com, and purchased (free trial actually) my
first book. I see it on the Audible web site in my library, and a button to
play it from there, at least I assume that is what the button does.

Instead, I want to download it into my laptop so I can transfer it into my
Victor. How do I download my book from Audible using JAWS?

Tim Ford

then