Re: How to mark un-read messages inwindows live mail

rogerbailey81@...

That didn't work either. I just now tried it, but when I started I remembered that I had already tried it. When I uninstalled it I saw the option of repairing and decided to try that first. It did not work, so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. That also did not work, However, on your advice I just tried the repair option again and it didn't work this time either.

-----Original Message-----
From: David <davidwhitehead1957@cogeco.ca>
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wed, Nov 23, 2011 11:30 am
Subject: RE: How to mark un-read messages inwindows live mail

Hi Roger;

Another thing you can do is;
If your using windows 7 for example;

Go into control panel,
P=programs and features,
W=windows live essentials2011,
Now press applications key, and enter on uninstall/change button,
You should find a button,
Repair all Windows Live programs

Try this.

This should fix your current problem.

unread, and then press enter to activate the default ok button.

5. Repeat step 4 to label any other unlabeled graphics that you want to
label.
6. If you close and reopen windows live mail, the jaws setting for reading
graphics will have returned to just reading labeled graphics.