Re: jaws ays extraenous information in file explorer

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Marvin. Make sure that the title bar does not display the file path information. Do this in the following way:

1. Bring up Control Panel.

2. Go to File Explorer Options.

3. File explorer will come up in the General Options.

4. Navigate to the View tab.

5. TAB to the tree view in the View Tab.

6. Arrow down through the options and make sure Display Full Path In Title Bar is off.

7. Tab to Apply and press ENTER.

8. TAB to OK and press ENTER.

I have my JAWS and Windows 10 set this way, and when I open File Explorer I don’t usually get this extraneous information.

Bill White

Billwhite92701@...