Re: 19 folders total, but can only view about 8 of them when using linked inbox. What to do?

david

Hello;

I hope I’m understanding your question;

To do this…

1. In the Mail App, tap or click the More option to expose your email folders.

2. Locate the folder you want quick access to and right-click (or long tap) and choose Add to Favorites.

So, open windows 10 mail,

Once the app loads,

Using jaws, tab until you hear something like,

Navigation collapsed,

Press the spacebar to expand,

Now you should see all of your folders,

Now find the folder, and press applications key, and enter on add  to favorites.

Hope this helps.