Re: Problems in using Excel 2016 with JAWS 18 & 17

brian albriton

I’ve been having this problem and so far, it has gone away while using jaws 16. Since I’m in windows 7, I don’t think I’m missing too much by not using jaws 18 for the moment.

Best, Brian

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Pablo Morales
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2017 3:51 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Problems in using Excel 2016 with JAWS 18 & 17

It is happening to a lot of jaws users around the world. Solution?

No idea, but It has been happening to me since weeks ago, more often using jaws 18. However I fixt this problem running narrator, open the task view, and shuting down jaws and all jaws components. Like this I don’t need to restart my computer.