From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2017 3:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: disconnecting from Tandem

as a follow up question, isn't either controler or remote user suppose to be able to disconnect by simply pressing the escape key? when I used Tandem to help setup Thunderbird for someone I know, and when I was finished, I asked him to press the escape but we remained connected.
when I pressed the escape after suspending the session, we remained connected.
nothing happened. we were both using JAWS 18. was this feature, pressing escape to disconnect removed in J18? anybody know?