From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kevin Hourigan
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2017 5:53 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Cursor on web page

Would using place markers help?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: August 19, 2017 10:04 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Unfortunately, this is a common symptom when leaving and returning to a web page window. This also happens to me when downloading talking books from the National Library for the Blind. I don't know of any way to prevent this. The only thing I have found is to look for a word on the web page, and after returning to it, search for that word using CONTROL plus the letter F. This cuts down on the time needed to relocate your place on the web page.

Bill White
Billwhite92701@dslextreme.com