e-mail slow today

marvin hunkin <startrekcafe@...>

Hi. Did a scanf.exe  and also went to my mail in control panel, and repaired my startrekcafe@..., only got e-mails from freelists. Nothing from yahoo groups, and groups,io. Are the servers down or having a slow day. And keep getting Microsoft outlook says error. Did a Microsoft office 2010 repair and did reboot or shutdown, then restart. Help please what else can I get it to work. Thanks. And did login into my gmail. Only spam. Help. Why am I getting says error.

Thanks.

Ps: is there a Avast clean free or only the paid version. Thanks.