From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2017 9:52 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Help! Announcements I can't stop

are you using Word, what version?

-------- Original Message --------
From: Marilyn Bland [mailto:tinkerbelltx@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Wednesday, Aug 16, 2017 11:21 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Help! Announcements I can't stop

Hello all,

Please help - I was working in my document and I'm not sure which keys I pressed, but now after each word JAWS speaks, I hear "space marker" word "space marker" word "new line" word etc

By this I mean that after each word JAWS speaks, it indicates audibly that there is a space, as well as indicating when it is gon to a new line.

I have no idea how I turned this on, and equally, no idea how to turn it off again. I am working on a document I need to finish urgently, but cannot work properly with this feature on.

Thank you in advance for any help with this - what is the feature called, and how can I turn it on and off - I realize it can be valuable, but just not now.

Marilyn
Dr. Marilyn Bland - Dallas, Texas