From: "Kukunuru, Satish kumar (GE Healthcare)" <Satishkumar.Kukunuru@ge.com>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 9:32 AM
Subject: Need help with Delphi controls to read with Jaws

1) We already have a designed screen with labels and controls in Delphi
technology. While reading the application through the JAWS, it's not
reading out proper label which is next to control. (Ex: Combo Box, List
view)

2) I tried to give the tab number in sequence to label and corresponding
control. Still it didn't work. JAWS reads some other label (which is not
next to the highlighted control) and highlighted control.

3) Sometimes Jaws reads the label places on top of the control and
sometimes not.

4) While designing new screen, I found a pattern that we need to first
place the control and next corresponding label for the control Then Jaws
reading properly.

Please refer the attachment for details.

Do we need to follow any pattern to read label and controls properly
with JAWS? It would be appreciable somebody would help me on this.

Thanks

Satish